1. ABOUT COOKIES
There are two main kinds of cookies: session cookies and persistent cookies. Session cookies are deleted from your computer when you close your browser, whereas persistent cookies remain stored on your computer until deleted, or until they reach their expiry date.
2. COOKIES ON OUR WEBSITE
We use the following cookies on our Website, for the following purposes:
- Essential operational (strictly necessary) cookies: These cookies are necessary for us to operate the service you have requested. For example, they allow us to recognize you and then provide you with the service accordingly. These cookies are both persistent and session cookies. The Website cannot function without these cookies. Strictly necessary cookies do not require your consent as they enable services you have specifically asked for and which cannot be provided otherwise.
- Analytics (performance) cookies: We use these cookies to analyze how the services are accessed, used or how they are performing. We use this information to maintain, operate and continually improve our Services and to target our marketing of our Services. These cookies are both persistent and session cookies.
- Functional cookies: We use these cookies to operate certain functions of the services in line with the choices you make. These cookies mean that when you continue to use or come back to the services, it is provided as you have previously requested, e.g. remembering your username and how you have customized the service. These cookies are both persistent and session cookies.
2.1. Information regarding first-party cookies we use:
2.2. Information regarding third-party cookies we use:
For more information about our use of services from Google, please see our Privacy Notice, which is available here.
3. CONSENT TO COOKIES
Please note that if you choose to block cookies, this may impair or affect the functionality of the Website.
4. PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING THAT OCCURS VIA COOKIES
In line with the tables above (see points 2.1 and 2.2), we have the following purposes and legal grounds for the Personal Data processing that occurs via cookies:
- Performance and functionality. We analyze the performance and design of the Website and to detect errors to ensure that the Website functions properly and that we can improve the Website, as well as to answer any queries you may send in via the Website. Personal Data processing that occurs within the scope of these purposes is based on your consent.
5. CONTACT US